Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pillow Talk

As I was drifting off to sleep last night around 11, the little voice in my bed decided it was time to share more fun facts and thoughts:

"Did you know that our babies can't open their eyes? They can see through their eyelids because their skin is really thin. Does that mean that their skin is growing in and that before this they didn't have any skin at all? Gross."

"I have my seat really far forward in my car (to reach the pedals) and I'm really close to the steering wheel. My stomach is already almost touching the wheel. What am I going to do when I get really pregnant? If I move the seat back I can't reach the pedals. Am I going to need blocks on the pedals so I can reach them? Maybe I'll just recline my seat and drive gansta' style. What should my gansta' name be? Baby Momma? Shizzle?"

Stay tuned for more deep thoughts from Shizzle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should be taking a picture a day so you can do that cool stop photography video when those things pop out.

Lamb