Thursday, May 15, 2008

Odds & Ends

Well, it's been another quiet week so there's not a lot to update. That being said, if I don't write something I have to hear about it from my mother so here are a few tidbits from the last few days.
  • My mom came into town last weekend for Mother's Day. That's right, while some children travel to see their mom on Mother's Day I make my mom fly down to San Diego. We had a good time, and it was a nice relaxing weekend. Happy Mother's day mom!

  • Lunchbox was a superstar at CGC class on Sunday. If the test had been last week he would have passed it no problem. Of course he probably wasted his good day three weeks early, but at least he was back to his top dog ways at least for one class.

  • Shae is starting to show. A lot. In the last week or so the twins have definitely started to grow a lot faster (or at least Shae's stomach has started to grow a lot faster). I think she's finally passed the awkward "pregnant or fat" stage. Congratulations Shae. Hopefully I'll get a good prego-Shae pic to post one of these days.

  • If you've been to our house you've probably noticed the unmaintained median, complete with palm trees that look like they haven't been trimmed in 20 years or so. So today Shae called at work me all excited because there were city workers out trimming the palm trees. Apparently they got bored pretty quick because they trimmed one tree and called it a day.
That's about it for now. Sorry there's nothing more exciting to share. Blame Shae for not giving me more deep thoughts to share.

1 comment:

the eighth siren said...

I also think it's interesting that babies are born with eyeballs that will remain the same size throughout life. That's why most kids have ginormous eyes; does that mean only their eyeholes grow?