Monday, June 30, 2008

Some More Pics

Not a lot going on right now, and they've actually been making me do stuff at work lately so I haven't had much time to update. I might have to complain to my supervisor if they're actually going to make me work. I didn't sign up for that. (Since I already gave my work-related rant for the year, I won't get into my phone issue except to say that my phone line got swapped with someone else's on June 28th and I was told to send everything to voicemail until the issue is fixed -- on July 15th. It's not like I need a phone line to do my job or anything. OK, moving on.)

That being said, we had another ultrasound last week so we have some more pictures. Ella decided she didn't like the tech bothering her so she kept kicking back every time the tech pushed down to get a better view. This is what we got:


We also got a decent shot of Jackson's profile. Shae says he has my nose and chin:

You can view the rest of pics over in the twins gallery.

Hopefully we'll have some pics of the stroller up in the next couple of days.

No comments: