Monday, April 28, 2008

One Year

Yup. It's been one whole year since Shae and I got hitched. To say it's been a busy year would be an understatement. In the last 12 months we got married, bought a house, got a dog, bought a business, and somehow found the time to knock Shae up (times two). I need a break. (Call it a hunch, but I don't think that's gonna happen.)

For our anniversary, Shae got me Mario Kart and a shirt. I got her some maternity clothes. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the first anniversary is the maternity clothes anniversary; the matern-iversary. Of course, I also let Shae win at Mario Kart as an extra anniversary present. I'm way too nice sometimes.

I should also point out that in addition to being our anniversary it's also Lunchbox's first birthday. He got a $2 toy. I hope my kids are that cheap. (Another hunch, I don't think they will be. I really don't like my hunches sometimes.)

No comments: